Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Answer is...Argyle and OB

argyle sweater
"What are two things that don't go well together, Alex?"

"That is correct!"

Getting older is a funny thing, because you don't really think about it until you go out to a bar on a Friday night after work. Then all of a sudden 33 becomes distinctly different from 23.

Case in point, I met my wife and some of her friends out in Ocean Beach (OB) after work tonight. I knew I would be meeting her so I wore one of my favorite zip-ups...a black and white argyle sweeter.

Let's just say that's not the uniform of choice in OB. I may as well have been wearing a "I hate puppies and Christmas" T-shirt because you would not believe the looks of bewilderment I was getting at the bar.

This is a picture of our friend "Roby" modeling my zip-up. I don't know...I still think it looks good.

1 comment:

  1. By far your best "pic of the day" yet. Surprised I didn't have boys lining up when I had that on...

    ReplyDelete