Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Woodstock's Pizza


I went to college at UCSB and shortly after arriving in Isla Vista, I discovered Woodstock's Pizza. What a place! Great pizza, good beer and my favorite pinball game ever, "Indiana Jones".

Four years later when I had to say goodbye to Santa Barbara there was more then a small piece of me that was sad to part with Woodstock's, but we've all got to do what we've got to do. For me that meant moving away from this small local pizza shop and my beloved "Indiana Jones".

Turns out I'm an idiot.

Woodstock's isn't from Santa Barbara, it actually started in Corvallis, Oregon in 1977. From there it expanded to San Luis Obispo, then Santa Barbara, Chico, and San Diego. Today there are a total of 7 California Woodstock's...and two right here in San Diego.

So much for having to say bye to great pizza. Told you I was an idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment