Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Sports Day


I know it doesn't have the same ring to it as "Sunday fun-day", but mine is more descriptive. You see the thing about working nights is that I have to cram all my after-work-social-sports-team activities into one day...Sunday.

Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun today but it wasn't the type of fun usually associated with the phrase "Sunday fun-day"...i.e. Mimosas, brunch and the beach. Mine was of the decidedly more active variety of Sunday's...though I did get some beach time in there as well. This morning I surfed for 2 hours, this afternoon I played softball and tonight I had my soccer game. The best part is I went undefeated today and I scored a pair of goals at soccer. That never happens!

You couple that with tennis yesterday, plus a trip to the Yacht Club and Concert in the Park today...I'd say it was a nice little weekend. I didn't even go to Home Depot or Bed, Bath and Beyond.

2 comments: