Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Triton Domination


Look, I'll be the first to admit it, I haven't paid a lot of attention to the UCSD Women's basketball program. Division II women's basketball is not high on my list of things to care about. That said, if you win 31 of 32 games over two years...including a 12-0 start this season...I'm gonna take notice.

I spent the afternoon at RIMAC Arena with my photographer Michael talking to these girls about perfection...and whether or not they believed in such a thing on the basketball court. For those of you in San Diego the story will air on Thursday Night's Postgame at 10 PM. For those not in town, you'll just have to go on not caring about division II women's basketball.

P.S. This photo is totally staged...I'm not talking about a thing. I just figured it would be more interesting then Michael and I grinning for the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment