Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sunday: Spring Break '88


This is the last cruise "Pic of the Day" and it comes straight from Baja Mexico. Sunday is the day we made port in Ensenada and it would be the first time we got off the ship since leaving San Diego. In other words, the stakes were pretty high.

Sure we rocked the Captain's outfit and we made a statement in all white, but now it was time to impress the locals. For that we decided on a little throwback spring break action...80's style. Aside from looking awesome and being incredible festive, I find that wearing clothes from 20+ years ago is a good way to avoid being kidnapped by drug war lords. No one expects much ransom from a Motley Crew like that.

Speaking of Motley Crue, that's me on lead broom playing the hell out some 80's song with the band out in front of Papas and Beer. I'd love to say it was the bucket of Dos Equis and shots of tequila that got me up there...but we all know that's not the case.

My only regret from our time in Ensenada...I didn't get to meet "The Most Interesting Man in the World" . Oh well...next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment