Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Fore

John Weisbarth and Tod Leonard on Postgame set talking golf
With Tiger Woods off at sex rehab camp somewhere in the desert, I'm not sure how many people really care that the PGA tour is in town this weekend. One guy that definitely does is Tod Leonard of the Union Tribune...he's the golf writer and we had him on set tonight for Postgame.

If you missed it...and who are we kidding, you missed it...he thinks Tiger will be back on the tour for the Masters this April. For now, he likes Ernie Els in the Farmers Insurance Open (that's the tournament this week here in San Diego at Torrey Pines).

As for me, I like Phil Mickelson...if he can drive well. He says he's worked on it a lot, and I believe him, that's why I've got him winning the tournament for the first time in 9 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment