Friday, March 16, 2012

The BEERS Gone BAD


A couple of months ago I was tooling around on the internet, as can happen from time to time, and I came across a pretty interesting website/blog. It was called "The Beer's Gone Bad".

I'm a sucker for a clever name so that's what drew me in at first but I stayed around because of the two hosts of this video blog, Scott and Pat. Turns out I knew these guys from my home town and in my opinion, they had something pretty cool going on, so I decided to "follow" their blog.

About a week later I got a facebook message from them asking me if I would like to come on the show and review a beer with them. Pretty stupid question if you ask me...free beer and a chance to be in front of a camera, of course I want to be on that show...and it finally happened tonight.

I had a great time and will be sure to post a link to the review once it's up, but in the mean time I suggest you check out their site for yourself...and maybe have a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment