Monday, March 26, 2012

Finally, Some Professionals


As you know I've been helping my parents move for the last week or so, and as you further know it has not been a ton of fun. So you can imagine my delight when I pulled up to my folks place this morning and saw this.

Hallelujah we finally got some pros...and let me tell you, these guys were legit!

For 10 years between 1994 and 2004 I moved ever single year and never once did I use professional movers. What an idiot! By definition a professional is someone who gets paid to do something, so these guys had something that I never did...incentive to work quickly.

Sure when you're 25 you don't actually own that many things and you have to save what little money you do have on important stuff like bar tabs and cab rides, but if I could turn back time I know what I would do differently.

Okay who am I kidding? I wouldn't change a thing, but I promise you the next time I move I'm calling some pros...especially if there are stairs involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment