Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Nice Surprise



Just because it's not uncommon to have perfect weather in San Diego on March 4th, doesn't mean I don't appreciate the hell out of it when it happens. This weekend, and today in particular, was simply amazing! 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and just a touch of breeze.

The best part of today though was the phone call I got a few minutes before 3pm. My old college roommate and his wife (also from UCSB) were in town for his mom's birthday and had a couple of hours to kill before their flight back to San Francisco. They wanted to meet up and my wife Megan came up with the perfect plan...drinks at the Sea Level Lounge on Harbor Island.

We got a table right on the water, enjoyed some food and libations, and as always, laughed a bunch. Like I said, it was perfect.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh, perfect? Really? Seems like someone was missing. Someone who would have provided more (and dare I say better laughs). Don't know just thinking out loud here.

    ReplyDelete