Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Happy Hour


There are a lot of things I loved about my old job and I consider myself extremely lucky to have held it for more then a decade, but one of the things I don't miss...never being able to go to happy hour.

So late Wednesday afternoon, since my wife already had dinner plans with friends, I scampered off to the Gaslamp to enjoy a couple drinks and some appetizers. Of course Happy Hour is not that happy if you have to go to it by yourself, lucky for me my little sister Debra had my back.

She and her friend Kristin were posted up at the Lincoln Room so I met them there, and a few minutes later Kristin's Uncle Jimmy met us as well. We had some good drinks, some good food and plenty of fun.

I guess that's why they call it happy hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment