Monday, July 19, 2010

Episode 100

Sam the Cooking Guy and John Weisbarth

Sam Zien, Sam the Cooking Guy to you and me, has been at it for a while now...99 episodes to be exact. For Episode 100 we are producing a behind the scenes look at the show, Sam and everything "Cooking Guy". For me that means co-producing show 100 and acting as the interviewer for the program. Think 60 Minutes meets The Cooking Guy.

Today we were at Sam's house for the taping of number 99 to get a behind the scenes look at what goes into making one of his shows. Spoiler alert...the number one ingredient is pure, organic fun.

The thing about Sam is, he's not just extremely entertaining and wildly talented...he's a really nice guy too. Working with him is not only a great learning experience, it's a ton of fun.

I'm not just saying that because he made me a cocktail today either...though it didn't hurt.

2 comments:

  1. Nice!
    My wife bought me his cook book & it is AWESOME. I even bought the old man one for fathers day.
    So.......what did he cook up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not allowed to say before the show airs...but the cocktail we're drinking is a Blackberry and mint margarita. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete