Monday, April 26, 2010

Friday Night: Nautical Gentleman and Lovely Ladies


Because I was on the cruise this weekend, for the next few days we're doubling up on the blog entries. Today is all about Friday night. First some background.

The number one thing you need to know about me (if you didn't already) is that I like to dress up. Not, "Hey look at my loafers" kind of dressing up...more like, "Hey check out this funny hat and tiny little shorts" kind of dressing up.

The second thing you need to know is that a lot of my friend feel the same way about costumes. That makes trips like this weekends really colorful.

All in all we had 13 of us dressed up in our best nautical gentlemen and lovely lady gear...and we definitely turned some heads. For me, dressed as the captain, I had more then my fair share of opportunities to pose with my fellow shipmates and...and some of the Junior Officers too. What can I say, I just like that ind of thing.

That reminds me, the third thing you need to know about me is that I love attention too. Now I know you already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment