Thursday, April 1, 2010

Lights, Camera, Action


So I'm just going to admit it, just come right out and say it...I've hit the wall. I'm a quarter of the way through this thing and I'm running out of interesting things to say about my pictures. I know, I know...what do I mean "running out" of things to say...but seriously I am in a rut.

Granted it's easier to say interesting things about interesting pictures...but I don't always do interesting things on a random Wednesday. Really that's the problem.

The most interesting thing I did today was help my buddy Teevan produce a story about office chairs. Now don't get me wrong, I love working in video production. I love the story telling, I love the production, and I love the post-production of it all, but it's my job. How many times can I take a picture of me working and get away with it?

Let's hope at least one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment