Friday, April 9, 2010

Guess Who?


So is there anyone who hasn't figured out who my mystery guest is today? If you're not from San Diego or have never watched Discovery Health, you're off the hook. As for the rest of you...any guesses?

Good call, it's Sam the Cooking Guy.

When I asked Sam to be in my "picture of the day" today he came up with this wild idea to mimic the "Glamor Don'ts" pictures you see at the end of Glamor Magazine. I informed him that I had no idea what he was talking about, but agreed to the photo shot.

Good idea, but at the end of the day I liked this picture better. My thanks to Producer Michelle for taking the picture and of course to Sam, who in my opinion is the most entertaining guy on TV. Serious, if you haven't seen it before, do yourself a favor and check out his show. It's on Channel 4 all the time here in SD, and for my friends who live elsewhere...buy the DVD.

P.S. I'm buying a pair of fake glasses tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment