Sunday, June 13, 2010

Copa Mundial


For those that don't speak Spanish, "Copa Mundial" translates into English as "World Cup". I know not everyone is America is a soccer fan and I know that a lot of people find the game boring. That's fine, I'm not a real big fan of the NBA and I know a bunch of people that think baseball is boring.

The point is, if you don't like soccer, I'm not going to try and convince you that it's a great game. I happen to love it, so for me the World Cup is a big deal. That's why when Team USA scored a weak goal against England to tie it up at 1-1, my friends and I went wild.

However, in the interest a full transparency, the celebration we did didn't actually look anything like the celebration pictured above. That is just a reenactment (and not a very good one at that) of the fateful moment.

The original had less babies and a lot more jumping around.

No comments:

Post a Comment