Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Play Ball

Padres game

Well there's at least one good thing that has come from Padres utter lack of attendance so far this year...it's pretty easy to get a good seat for a great price. Case in point, my sister's boyfriend Gary got two tickets to tonight's game smack-dab on top of the wall in right field.

His price...$36. Did I mention that was the total for both tickets?

Of course you'll never find tickets that cheap through the Padres but if you use a service like StubHub you can find some smoking deals. Look, far be it from me to tell people how they should spend their hard earned money, that's none of my business. All I am saying is that it has been 3 years since the Padres were playing first place baseball and now might be a good time to head out to the ballpark while there are still some amazing deals.

If that's not your cup of tea, no worries. I'm happy to have you sit at home and watch the Pads on Channel 4. I pretty sure you're not going to catch Gary and Debra complaining either.

No comments:

Post a Comment