Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ain't Technology Grand


I had lunch with my buddy Brian today at this new kick ass place by SDSU, it's called California Kebab. Actually to be totally honest, I have no idea if it's new or not...but it's new to me and it is fantastic.

Anyway, Brian and I were at lunch and I asked him to take a picture of me for the blog with his new camera. At the risk of sounding incredibly vain, I thought the picture turned out great!!! Not so much the subject (though that's pretty good too) but the quality of the picture. I love the colors his camera was able to capture and the vintage look that the print produced.

Go figure, a guy who has a "Picture of the Day"' blog is kind of a camera nerd...shocking I know. The thing is Brian's new camera also makes phone calls. You may have heard of it, it's called the iPhone 4.

Say what you will about the service and I have no idea if the phone can actually place a call, but I do know it can take one hell of a picture...regardless of the subject. That should count for something.

No comments:

Post a Comment