Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm with Mr. Limeaide


Big puffy mascots are funny...people absolutely love them. It's doesn't matter if you're the World Famous San Diego Chicken, the Swingin' Friar or big cup of Cherry Limeaide...people go crazy over mascots. Case in point, we filmed a Sonic commercial all over San Diego today and everywhere we went the Sonic Cherry Limeaide guy got mobbed.

Let me tell you, there is nothing quite as humbling as being out "juiced" by a 7 foot tall cup of soda. No joke, of the 15 different groups of people that stopped us to have their picture taken with Mr. Limeaide, only one recognized me as "the Padre guy"...and that was just because he wanted me to take the picture and he and his wife with the real celebrity.

Hey no hard feelings on my end...at least I got a picture with him too.

No comments:

Post a Comment