Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Bon Voyage


To be honest, sometimes I have a plan for what my "picture of the day" is going to be for a particular day. Like I knew the day that I interviewed Mark Walhberg...he was going to be in my picture for that day. Sometimes though the idea I have doesn't work out...those days can be tricky.

Sunday was the day Megan and I left Michigan City to fly home, and I had it in my head to take a picture at the airport and the massive holiday crowd. Only problem was, it wasn't there. Our travel this Christmas was a breeze.

So as it turned out, a much more fitting picture of the day was our last holiday shot with Megan's parents. We had a great week in the mid-west and her family spoiled us rotten. Plenty of food, booze and laughs...not to mention some great Christmas presents.

So to my most faithful reader Mrs. Riley, I say thank you once again for the great hospitality...I'll see you in a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment