Sunday, December 5, 2010

Tis the Season


The Holidays are a great time of the year for a lot of different reasons, but my favorite has got to be the parties...and not for the reasons you think. Yes I enjoy the holiday cheer and yes I have been known to enjoy some seasonal candy from time to time, but the reason I love holiday parties is because it's all about hanging with friends.

Presents are great. Time off from work, a definitely plus. The smell of a fresh Christmas tree in your living room, to die for...but goodwill towards man is what the season is all about for me. It sounds corny, but people are just nicer during the holidays and I love it.

It's just like Bill Murray says at the end of Scrooged, Christmas is the one time of the year that people smile a little brighter and that is the true miracle of Christmas...because it happens every year.

Bright smiles and nice people make for great company at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment