Tuesday, December 14, 2010

White Elephant...Meet Rainbow Trout


As you may recall Megan and I went to a White Elephant Holiday party this past weekend where she received the creepy mask. What you don't know is which White Elephant gift I got...well you probably have a guess now.

However, unlike Megan's scary mask that will never see the light of day, I rocked my White Elephant gift on TV last night for everybody to see. It's a little something I like to call integrity. You see when someone gives you a gift it's important to show your appreciation for it...and what better way to do that then to embarrass yourself on TV?

Can't wait to see the ratings!

3 comments:

  1. would have looked better with your moustache!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your tie John!! Does Megan like it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It definitely would have looked better with my mustache!

    ReplyDelete