Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Paramount Lot


Top Gun, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Beverley Hills Cop (1 and 2), Planes, Trains and Automobiles, all the Indiana Jones movies and Forrest Gump. I think it's safe to say that Paramount Pictures has had it's fair share of hits over the years and that there has been more then just a little "movie magic" on their lot since opening in 1912.

The magic continued this week when I went up to LA for another movie junket...and this time my good friend Jaymee Sire was there too. We saw "The Fighter" on the lot and then we all went to dinner at Lucy's El Adobe Cafe across the street. I hadn't heard of it before, but given it's location directly across the street from Paramount, you can imagine how many pictures of stars there were hanging on the walls.

As always it was blast...I love the junket circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment