Friday, October 15, 2010

Heaven?


Whoever first said, "The only difference between men and boys are the price of their toys" knew what they were talking about. What is it about gadgets and technology that we guys find so enthralling? Oh wait I know, it's because it's totally killer...and the Apple store has got be as close to heaven as you can get in this life.

I was at the mall today and for no particular reason I found myself at the Apple store, talking to some team member about the virtues of an iPad. What the hell do I need an iPad for? I'll tell you what for, because it's awesome! Sure it doesn't do anything my laptop can't already do, in fact it does a lot less...but it just looks so cool.

I wish Apple and Verizon would just partner up and get it over with. Then I could get the iPhone, the iPad and any other iThing these geniuses come up with. Get it over with already...jeez.

1 comment:

  1. Verizon will have the iPhone sometime in Q1, and no this isn't a rumor. You have to buy their version of the iPhone because the carrier technology is different (GSM vs. CDMA).
    Thought you were happy not to have an iPhone?!

    ReplyDelete