Wednesday, February 29, 2012

BBQ Poker



Everybody loves a good team. Abbot and Costello, peanut butter and Jelly, BBQ and poker...classics everyone of them. Tonight we partook in the later at my parents house as a send off to Megan's folks, who leave bright and early tomorrow. Phil's BBQ and Texas Hold 'em is a tough combination to beat so we saved the best for last...and I dare say it was worth it.

I've said it before and I am sure I will say it again, but I feel so lucky to have the in-laws that I have. They are great people and we get along famously...but the best part is how well they get along with my parents as well. If you have found the love of your life like I have it's not necessary for the families to love each other as well, but it sure makes things a lot more enjoyable.

It was awesome having the Riley's in town this past month for a lot of reasons, but the best part was getting the families together for nights like tonight. I guess you can add the Weisbarth's and Riley's to that list of good teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment