Sunday, February 12, 2012

Kick His Ass Seabass



There are two major truths that one can learn from viewing this picture. First, I have an incredible neck tan working this winter. Second, I am clearly a better boxer then my neighbor Pat.

On Saturday Pat's youngest son Jack celebrated his 4th birthday with something called a "Wonder Pets" party. I don't really know what that means but apparently you don't sing the tradition Happy Birthday song when it comes time for cake, as witnessed by this undercover video. It also apparently means that after watching 15 kids jump inside an inflatable castle for 3 hours, Pat and I get first dibs on the video games inside.

Pat has one of those systems where you are the controller, so instead of hitting the "A" and "B" buttons to exert your dominance over the next guy, you have to actually throw punches. The end result looks like this, a pathetic display of flailing arms and unjustified sweat.

Even worse, I lost.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. This happened several days ago. Why am I still sore?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you said that, I've been complaining to Megan all week.

    ReplyDelete