Sunday, February 26, 2012

Laundry Day



I know this isn't a novel declaration, but I hate doing laundry. Even worse, I hate that I hate doing laundry...and not because I'm some hippie that thinks that folding laundry should be therapeutic. I hate that I hate it because it's so easy. I mean really all you have to do is throw a bunch of cloths in one machine, wait for it to make a noise, put the close in another machine, wait for another noise and then fold them. How hard is that?

I mean it wasn't that long ago that doing laundry was pretty much the worst thing ever. You had to wash everything by hand, hang everything to dry on a clothes line and you'd be lucky to get it all done before the sun went down. Now laundry does itself in the background while you do more important things like check facebook or update your blog.

I hate being this soft...I mean not enough to get ride of our washer and dryer, but you know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment