Monday, February 20, 2012

Sam Live!



I am lucky enough to call Sam Zien (a.k.a. Sam the Cooking Guy) a friend, so it was with great pleasure that I attended the second annual Sam Live! show this weekend at the Joan Kroc Center. For those of you who are familiar with who Sam is and what he is all about, you know that he is pure entertainment. If you don't know about Sam, check out his website and start watching his webcast...it's really good.

The point I'm getting at is, as big of a fan as I am of Sam, my mother in-law Jan is twice that. I gave her Sam's first cook book along with a DVD copy of his first season on Channel 4 for Christmas one year and she was instantly hooked. As luck would have it, she is out here visiting for the month so I got to take her along with us to see the show this week.

It's always fun to see Sam, but seeing him with someone like Jan makes it that much more enjoyable. We had a blast and the way I see it, that gets me off the hook for Christmas next year.

I told you Sam was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment