Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The Brew Crew



During the mid-2000's I had the pleasure of being a part of one of the most dominate coed adult kickball teams in the land, the San Diego Shockers. In word...we were champions. As it so happened, some of my fellow champions also played on a softball team in the winter. In a word...they were not champions, but they certainly seemed to have a lot of fun.

Fast forward 6 years and I am proud to say I have finally become a member of the Brew Crew softball team...albeit on a trial basis. We had our first game on Tuesday and after years of waiting on the sidelines, I admit it, I was a little nervous. I was however able to take solace in the fact that I was the 1991 JV baseball Most Improved Player at Coronado High School...unfortunately 1991 was more then 20 years ago now.

My stat line? 0-2 with 2 pop outs, zero put outs, and no assists.

Looks like someone is on track for the 2012 PB Softball League Most Improved Player Award.

No comments:

Post a Comment