Thursday, February 2, 2012

Wintering in SD



For as long as there have been mother in-laws, there have been jokes about mother in-laws...and most of them are of the unflattering variety. The sad thing is that I think for a lot people the jokes are a reality...but not for me.

Of course I know that my mother in-law is one of the only people who reads this blog regularly, so even if I didn't like her I would probably still write nice things about her here. The problem is, I'm a terrible liar so I probably wouldn't be able to pull it off, and further more, if I really felt like that I would just write about something else.

So it is with a good conscience and complete honesty that I say that I have a wonderful mother in-law. She is kind, loving and a heck of poker player...kind of like her daughter actually. She lives in the Midwest were it gets COLD in the winter, so after years of encouragement we finally got her to commit to a full month in San Diego. I have a feeling she is going to really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment