Sunday, February 7, 2010

Uncle John: King of the Kids

John and all the kids at the Super Bowl party
My wife and I don't have kids yet...but a lot of our friends do. That means things like Super Bowl parties have a little different look these days. Case in point...today's picture of the day, and believe me when I tell you, this picture represents just a small fraction of the kids that were in attendance this afternoon.

The thing is, kids are a lot rowdier then you would think. At least a lot rowdier then I thought. To be clear, they're rowdy in a different way then say college kids are. None of these little boogers did a keg stand...whoever told you that is a liar! I just mean they've got a lot of energy for such little people.

That's where Uncle John comes in. Since I don't have kids, I don't mind entertaining them for a little bit. In fact, I really like, but the key is that "little bit" part. That's the secret to being Uncle John...get the kids all riled up and then go home.

Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. I work with infants and toddlers at a pre-school so I am used to kids. Let me know when you and your wife have kids. I will come over and baby-sit anytime.

    ReplyDelete