Saturday, February 27, 2010

Working for the Weekend


Let me just make something clear right from the start...I have a great job! It's a dream job in fact. I get paid to talk about sports, go to games and meet athletes...in my hometown no less. So we are clear, right? I love my job.

Now that we have that out of the way...work is brutal sometimes isn't it?

I have a hunch that every job feels like that now and then. For whatever reason, my job felt like that this week. But you know what they say, if life hands you a lemon, make some beer...and that's exactly what Big John and I did at the end of this week.

Really though it's not even about the beer (though that didn't hurt), it's more about blowing off some steam and just shooting the breeze with good people. It's theraputic.

How do you think Happy Hour got invented.

No comments:

Post a Comment