Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Well That Sucked


I'm 33 years old which means I've been driving for 17 years now. In that time I've had to change a flat about 4 flat tires. It's not my favorite thing to do but it really isn't that bad...more of an inconvenience then anything.

Well today was my 5th tire change and it was by far the most disappointing. Not because I missed my chiropractic appointment or because I had to have some stranger explain to me where my car jack should be positioned under the car (he informed me that his wife has the same car so he knew what he was talking about...great I drive a chick car), no the reason it was so disappointing was because of the spare I had.

My old car had a full sized spare tire. My new one has a Schwinn.

Talk about embarrassing, no wonder it's considered a chick car. My spare tire looks like it comes from the Barbie Corvette. Things only got worse when I had to drive it back to work on the freeway doing a cool 51 MPH. I had old ladies flipping me off and I'm pretty sure one truck drive took a picture so he all his buddies could laugh at me the next time they got together to drink broken glass.

Good thing I'm married, because nobody wants to date a guy with a little wheel. Believe me, size matters sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment