Monday, February 8, 2010

A Gentlemen's Card


Funny story. A few weeks ago I got my new bank card in the mail, so once I activated it, I cut up the old one and threw it away.

Here's the funny part...I cut up the wrong card. Just hilarious I know. Well the only thing I could do at that point was go online and order a new card, pretty mundane right?

Wrong.

Turns out Wells Fargo lets you customize your check card with your own picture. Brilliant! The only question now was which ridiculous picture would I choose? Like I ever had a say in the matter, this one jumped out at me right from the start and refused to be overtaken.

For those of you keeping score at home, this pic is from my buddy Greg's birthday. The theme that night was "Facial Hair Formal".

Man I love mustaches!!!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you just about reached my idea of taking my driver's license photo with a stache and a tux, think how many smiles that would bring to the world. Well played my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly! So far every time I've handed this card over I get a chuckle and smile...at least a shake of the head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are making the world a happier place everytime you use that card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete