Monday, November 15, 2010

T-Deli


A few months ago I was at Ray's Tennis in Hillcrest getting my racket re-strung, and while I was waiting I wandered into an amazing deli. The place is called "T-Deli" and it is fantastic. I have no idea what the "T" stands for (maybe for The...as in welcome to the best deli in town), but I don't really care. All I know is that the Turkey Sandwich is the best I have ever had and the fresh fruit is delicious.

The place has quickly become one of Megan's favorites as well, so the two of us try to get there at least a couple of times a month. The only problem is we've never had anything but the turkey sandwich...it that good. So while I clearly recommend this place, I can only assume the rest of the menu is as tasty as the limited portion that the Weisbarth's have sampled.

Only one way to find out I guess...see you there next weekend.

3 comments:

  1. The "T" is for tea silly... you get your choice of tea with your sando order. xo, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet you again and have a tennis game with you...you'd better train well my friend!
    Danny from Italy

    ReplyDelete