Monday, November 22, 2010

Speckticles


You know how some people are always getting sick? That's not me. In fact, I'm the opposite. I don't get sick, I didn't need braces growing up, I've never broken a bone and I don't need glasses.

Of course that begs the question, why am I wearing glasses today?

I have two answers for that. First, they are not real...which I know sounds ridiculous. Believe me, I'm just getting warmed up. The real answer to the question of why I am wearing glasses today is because I feel like they make my mustache look more intelligent. (*Authors note: Can you tell I'm a little self conscious about my 'stache?)

Like I said, I know it sounds ridiculous, but am I wrong? Let's be honest, the glasses help...at least a little, right?

3 comments:

  1. Wow, someone is really not feeling too manly because of their stache!
    Maybe you could try a monocle and a top hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand. Finke and I used to wear fake glasses to every test we took in college. People laugh but it works!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rachel.

    As for you Brian, maybe I will wear a monocle and top hot. Jerk.

    ReplyDelete