Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fore!


Every year for the past 21 years Mark Grant and the Kiwanis Club have put on a golf tournament benefiting Children's Hospital here in San Diego.

Every year for the past 4 or 5 years I have golfed in the tournament and helped Mark emcee the dinner afterward. This year was no different, except that this year I got to play with the head man himself. Did we win...no, but how could we? It would look bad if Mark won his own tournament. We easily had the most fun though and that's what the day is really about.

For the record, I realize that saying, "It's all about the fun" is a very Soccer Mom thing to say. I mean if it doesn't matter who wins then why do we score? I get it. I'm just saying we didn't win but we had a blast.

Jeez, get off my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment