Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bon Voyage


You work some place long enough, you get used to seeing people come and go. Every once in awhile though, you can't help but sit up and take notice. That was the case today as my buddy Brian Jouan walked out of Channel 4 for the last time as an employee.

Happily he wasn't fired or laid off or anything like that, he's leaving on his recognizance. Which means he's either a total idiot, or an "F"ing genius...I guess time will tell. Either way I was sad to see him go.

I say was because as soon as I heard there was going to be a happy hour send off and the bosses were buying a round, all of a sudden it didn't seem that sad. In fact I started a subtle campaign to push a few more co-workers out the door. Just have to make sure I stutter the resignations a bit to make sure we hit our happy hour quota.

To that point, keep next Thursday open. I'm not saying...I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment