Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Say Ahhhh


Raise your hand if you love the dentist. Anyone??? You in the back...no? Oh just stretching, okay.

Well I get it...and for the record, I'm not one of those weird people that loves the dentist either, but I don't hate it. Not anymore.

For that I have Jason Bott to thank, he's the one that turned me on to Dr. Gagliani. Dr. G to you and me. Not only are his offices about 4 blocks away from my house, but they are also super modern and very comfortable. But really, there's nothing special about that. The special part is who works there. They really are all very nice people. I'm talking about the kind of people that you would ask to take care of your dog when you went on vacation and make sure your mail didn't pile up.

So when those kind of people shove cardboard in your mouth and ask you to remain still while they take x-rays...it's not that bad. And really, what more could ask for?

2 comments:

  1. And by Jason Bott you mean I recommended you go to Dr. G (after JB recommended me to go there). Just getting the food chain in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Transitive property. You get credit for Dr. Ron and Dr. Mary.

    ReplyDelete