Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'll Have the #6, Hold the Sleeping Pills


Miguel's Cocina (Micheal's Kitchen to you and me) is easily one of my favorite restaurants in Coronado...hell anywhere. I went there today with my Mom, and as usual, it was awesome. The only thing is, seemingly every meal comes with a side of sleeping pills...I know mine did today.

Maybe it's the 4,000 calorie white sauce or the ridiculously high number of carbs, but keeping your eyes open after a meal at Miguel's is like trying to convince me to see a Celine Dion concert in Vegas. Sure I'd love to, but it's not going to happen.

Today was no different. After lunch I went to my parents house to help my Mom with a couple of things before settling down into my Dad's recliner for a minute. One minute however turned into an hour and twenty-five minutes of opened mouth snoring with a touch of drool for good measure.

Lucky for all of us my Mom couldn't find my camera because she insisted that should have been the picture of the day. Who needs enemies with family like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment