Thursday, March 4, 2010

This is Not Good


You know how they say TV puts 10 lbs on you...I have no idea if that's true. I do know this however, my favorite new snack could do that in a three day weekend.

Peanut butter filled pretzels dipped in honey. I know right?

Like a lot of great discovers (America, plastic, Carrie Underwood) this one happened by accident. I literally dropped a peanut butter filled pretzel into a tub of Henry's brand "Prue Clove Honey" and the magic was born. To be fair I'm not sure how "magic" it really is. I think I could drop a pair of old socks in a tub of honey and I'd probably end up asking for seconds.

But screw it, who says this had to be complicated. All the really great ideas are simple ones anyway.

Can anyone say the internet? I totally could have invented that.

4 comments:

  1. As long as its one of your eating every three hours meals, and not finishing the entire container, sounds good to me! Especially since the honey is pure =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you wash your hands before you started eating? Why do your hands looks so dirty? Don't you know there is no peanut butter allowed within 100 yards of the house?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, and Facebook was totally my idea. Seriously, it was.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I can invent a similar snack with soy butter for Charlie? BTW, how are his piccolo lessons going?

    ReplyDelete