Saturday, September 25, 2010

Birthday Jam


My little sister turns 26 on Monday...so naturally we celebrated her birthday on Thursday. Sometimes that's just how the schedules work out, it certainly was this year. If you think about it though it's actually a pretty good deal, celebrating your birthday early. You know you're still going to get a ton of birthday wishes on your actually birthday, so starting early is great way to prolong the celebration. At least that's always been my theory.

This year we went to dinner at Il Fronaio in Coronado and then headed home for some desert and a jam session. Of course "jam session" might be too strong of a phrase...caterwauling would be better. To be fair my Dad is pretty good on the guitar...my sister and I, not so much. When you only know a handful of cords and you sing like an alley cat it doesn't make for the sweetest sounding session.

But it doesn't make it any less fun either.

No comments:

Post a Comment