Monday, September 13, 2010

Sunday Brunch


Have there ever been two words more perfectly suited for each other then "Sunday" and "Brunch"?

I love breakfast food. I love eggs, I love pancakes, I love hash browns and you know I love bacon...but the reality of the situation is that I end up eating a bowl of granola cereal for breakfast 99 times out of 100.

Not this Sunday, this Sunday Megan and I met some friends for brunch at Miguel's in Point Loma and it was everything I hoped it would be. Talk about a way to kick off the NFL season, what's better then eggs benedict (Miguel's style) and free bottomless mimosa's?

Trick question because nothing beats that.

Sure I was one of only two guys at brunch and the conversation turned a little "girl-talkie" at times, but I can put up with dishing the dirt on Heidi Montag for some homefries and champagne any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment