Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Guys


A few weeks ago my little sister Debra asked me if I could help her with a gift for her boyfriend Gary's birthday. See Gary has turned into a big Padre fan this year, and he and Debra have gone to a bunch of games. What Debby wanted was something different for Gary's b-day...something special. The thing is Debra just had a birthday too so I wanted to do something nice for her as well.

What we came up with was a chance to get down on the field for batting practice along with a couple good seats for the game once the real action started. If you can ignore the fact that the Padres lost (again) while the two teams ahead of them won (again),then today was perfect. We got pictures in the dugout, a couple of autographs from the manager and the closer and hopefully a memorable birthday for both.

The cool thing is, it's a birthday that I'm going to remember for a long time too.

No comments:

Post a Comment