Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday


Two nights in a row for the Weisbarth's, how about that!?!? Nothing like taking a break from work (and the suburbs) to rub elbows with some of San Diego's elite.

Last night it was the DSC Welcome Back Party at Donovan's Circle of 5ths...tonight it was Riviera Magazines 6th anniversary party. What does all that mean for me...awesome finger food and free drinks. Score!

At the Riviera party there was also a fashion show featuring Neiman Marcus' fall line. Now I'll be the first to admit that I don't frequent the fashion show circuit. As it turns out, I'm not all that fashionable either, so I am clearly not the target audience when it comes to those sorts of things. But man, I don't get it at all. Not even a little.

First off, why do the clothes have to be so ridiculous? Would it kill someone to have a fashion show with wearable cloths? Apparently the answer is yes.

Secondly, note to runway model: Would you please just "F"ing smile!!!! I understand that you haven't eaten in a week so your probably a little grumpy, but how about putting on a happy face for the 20 seconds you're in front of the crowd.

Like I said, I'm not the target audience, so whatever. The event was awesome and Megan and I had a blast...even if the models didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment