Thursday, September 2, 2010

Stucco Day


When you think about it, there aren't many days in your life after the age of 18 when you can say you did something that you had never done before...and it's not because you run out of novel adventures. No, I think it speaks more to the fact that we are creatures of habit, at least most of us are.

Well I'm happy to say that today I stuccoed for the very first time. Sure it's not as sexy as hang gliding or running with the bulls, but what do you want from me, it's Wednesday.

The good news is I got better at it as I went along. Don't get me wrong, there aren't any stucco contractors out there worrying about their job security, but I did improve. The bad news is I didn't improve enough to make the job look very nice.

At least I'm the only one that has to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment