Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Beach Day



Remember how I said this blog wasn't going to be all about me losing my job? It's not I promise, but I do have to mention it one more time.

The reason I bring it up again is because when people know you're losing your job they always ask the same question. What's next? I like to think it's because they are genuinely concerned and really do want to know if you have a plan. It's just not that easy of a question to answer usually. Most of the time you really don't have any idea what's in store for you next.

That's certainly the case for me, so for the past few months leading up to my unemployment anytime someone asked me the question, I gave them my stock answer, "I'm going to the beach on Jan. 2nd".

Guess what, I did...twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment