Sunday, January 8, 2012

Little Willie



Let's just get all the awkwardness out of the way right up front...this looks like a picture of me and my life partner and our new adopted baby. And yes, we look pretty good together, I know.

Now that that is out of the way we can move forward.

What this actually is, is a picture of me and William A. Wolters IV and William A. Wolters V. I'll let you figure out which is which. This weekend was Little Willie's first birthday, and let me tell you he can throw a party. Beer, margaritas, and plenty of cake...but the star of the show was the taco guy.

I love me some tacos! Especially the kind that get cooked up right in front of you street taco style. Normally in a situation like that, I'm good for about 12 tacos. Unfortunately on Saturday I cut myself off at 6.

Stupid New Years Resolutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment