Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom



I know what you're thinking, "Wow John, another January birthday. How novel." I get it...but what can I do? I can't control when people were born and it's not like I've been filling my days free climbing and bungee jumping. This is what you get in a "Picture of the Day" blog from me in January.

Besides, this was a special day for birthdays today. Not only was it my Mom's birthday, it was my brother in-law Mike's birthday as well. While I'm sure Mike was in bed early tonight ready to get a jump on the day tomorrow, the Weisbarth's were living it up at Peohe's. It was a nice night at dinner, even if the service left something to be desired, and we had plenty to talk about.

Growing up we always had dinner together as a family and now, obviously, we almost never do. It doesn't make me sad that we don't do it as often...everyone's busy, but it does make me happy when we do get together.

More importantly I know my Mom loves it, and today, that is what was most important.

No comments:

Post a Comment