Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Things You Do



I don't know if it was because it was Friday the 13th, or because I've got plenty of free time these days, but I found myself in a unique situation this Friday morning. I was at Poway Fun Bowl with Mark Grant and some new friends filming a "movie." I put the word movie in quotes because this wasn't exactly Mission Impossible 4...hell it wasn't even The Treasure. What we were doing was closer to a high school AV Club production...freshman year.

That said it was a pretty fun situation to find myself in. Granted, I didn't have any lines and my only contribution to the film was to show off my "sweet" dance moves (notice the quotes), but it was a good group of people and I guess, a nice resume builder.

Now I just have to keep my fingers crossed I don't end up on the cutting room floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment