Friday, January 27, 2012

Lights, Camera, Action!



It's been 26 days since I stood in front of a camera and talked at it, so it was nice to get back in the saddle today. Sadly I wasn't shooting a new series for the Discovery Channel but I still had fun, and it was my first time shooting with a RED Camera. I realize it's kind of dorky to be all giddy over the type of camera you're shooting (and no, RED does not refer to it's color), but I can't help it. I thought it was cool

As far as what we were shooting, that's a little less sexy, but then corporate videos usually are. This one however supports a great organization,  Rady Children's Hospital. I bet you didn't know that they offer all kinds of home safety items at wholesale prices, right? That's good info if you've got kids or Grandparents living with you.

Of course that's the whole point of the video so maybe forget about it until we're done shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment